The product uses a highly integrated microcomputer chip and dedicated electricity metering chip in combination with highly precise current sensor and LCD display to recognize overall monitoring of electric equipment.
Application: Can be used in schools, offices, laboratories, factories and even at home to monitor power consumption of a connected or standby appliance.
PCM-282 Power Monitor
- Backlight function that can be switched ON/OFF
- Large LCD display
- Monitor the current value of active power
- Monitor current voltage / current / frequency
- Record the power supply time
- Record the power consumption
- Calculate Carbon Dioxide (CO2) emissions volume
- Power factor pick up
- Overload alarm and threshold setting